Benefits of HBOT in recovery:
- Reduced swelling,
- Faster healing of wounds
- Less infectious complications
- Faster return to normal life and work
- Reduced risk of repeated surgery
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy can significantly boost treatment and recovery rates after many injuries and infections. The combination of increased pressure and high oxygen concentration causes more oxygen to dissolve into blood and tissues. This dissolved oxygen can penetrate those places in the body where the oxygen-transferring red blood cells do not get to revitalize the tissue that suffers from insufficient blood flow. Increased oxygen levels in tissues stimulate healing processes, migrate white blood cells into infection, create new blood vessels, and thereby boost fibroblasts that form new tissues.
The HBO facility is made up of a 12-digit pressure chamber of the HAUX-STARMED 2200 / 5.5 / XL type of the German manufacturer HAUX-Life Support, GmbH with additional 2 places in the pre-chamber. It is possible to treat a patient on the bed in the chamber.
The maximum operating pressure of the chamber is 5 bar (6.5 ATA). Standard features include built-in fully automatic fire extinguishers, patient audio / video monitoring, air conditioning, computer / manual exposure control,% saturation O2%, chamber atmosphere O2% aspiration. A storage chamber tunnel is part of the chamber.
The chamber is filled with air (pressurized) (not 100% oxygen as in 1-chamber chambers). 100% of medical oxygen is inhaled by patients through closed masks.
- Capacity for 12 people
- Max. Operating pressure 5 bar
- Filling with atmospheric air
- Patient Audio / Video Surveillance
- automatic exposure control
- Measurement of the percentage of oxygen saturation and the percentage of oxygen in the atmosphere of the chamber
- Inhalation of medical oxygen through closed masks
- audio and video system for the patient
- integrated fire extinguisher